Small business owners thrive by focusing on their customers and letting someone else handle the back-office aspects of the business. Many small-business owners turn to Columbus CPA firm Romine CPAs & Associates to handle those important, but time-consuming functions.
Our clients include restaurants and other food service businesses, retailers, contractors, salons, and many more consumer service providers. We can assume responsibility for a number of financial and planning functions so you can direct more time and attention to other aspects of your growing business.
Among our areas of expertise are:
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Outsourced CFO/controller services
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Audit support
- Litigation support
- Succession, retirement and estate planning
- QuickBooks installation, set up, training and support
- Strategic tax planning and analysis
- Federal, state and local tax preparation
- IRS problem resolution
- Business plan development
- Business loan assistance
Want to know more? Call Romine CPAs & Associates at 614-755-2727 for a free initial consultation.