Small Business Accounting
Running a business takes an enormous amount of time and energy. It's not easy keeping up with all the details, so many business owners seek help from Romine CPAs & Associates, a Columbus CPA firm with extensive experience in all facets of small business accounting.
We're successful because we understand how small companies operate. We enjoy getting to know our clients and their businesses to ensure that we are providing the specific services you need to stay competitive, even in challenging economic times.
Our small business accounting services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cash flow management
- Litigation support
- Audit support
- QuickBooks set up and support
- Financial statement preparation
- Business and financial consulting
- Succession planning
- Retirement and estate planning
- IRS representation
- Budget management
- Outsourced services, including Third Party Accounts Receivable Management offered through our subsidiary Professional A/R solutions, accounting, bookkeeping, and CFO/controller functions
Just getting started? We offer a number of services
- Business plan development
- New business incorporation
- Loan assistance
- Strategic tax planning
- Budget development
Give Romine CPAs & Associates a call at 614-755-2727. We'll set up a confidential, free initial consultation to discuss how we might make running your business a little bit easier.